Community

To:
Subject:

Review and Rate it, I want a rocking idea to make a hit game.

Independent Game Development
Feb 27, 2012 (2 years 52 days ago)

Hi Guys please rate and review this game.. If you don't like please don't rate, but Yes you can write an abusive review. I have no problem. But your idea is important. If you want to share a good idea, using which i can make a Brand new concept game, it will be more good for me:

Bubble Shooter Classic

• Thankful People:

vladimirsan

El Salvador SV

Wow O_O you really are productive O_O or you are part of a big team :o just O_O WOW! :D

nmz502
Feb 27, 2012 (2 years 52 days ago) edited 2 years 52 days ago

United States US

It's generally not a good idea to use profanity when you don't know how to speak english very well.

gio-m

United States US

As for a game it works well and looks nice but there are hundreds of these kind of game. IMO if you are going to make a game like this you need to add something to it to make it interesting and standout from the others.

nmz502
Feb 27, 2012 (2 years 52 days ago) edited 2 years 52 days ago

United States US

Mr C., please don't pm me - keep all replies to this topic.

About your game - it's really hard to play and it's been done a bunch of times. The aim is off and just doesn't feel "natural". The animation when you shoot the ball (that weird blinking thing) makes it even harder to aim.

Satern693
Feb 27, 2012 (2 years 52 days ago) edited 2 years 51 days ago

Like the comments before me suggests, this game isn't very revolutionary. Nonetheless it is well produced with high grade graphics, that complement the gameplay, and could be a hit for the older players.

A suggestion of mine would be to make this game more original by implementing new upgrades/combos to give it it's own unique twist, so it can stand out between the other puzzle games like it.

Rogerup

Brazil BR

You said in the description: "high quality graphics". Are you kidding ??? Who in this world thinks this game has "high quality graphics" ??? The graphics are AWFUL.

Ticklebot

Serbia RS

Is it just me or do you make five games a day? Slow down, fellow :P Seriously, if you want to make a hit game I guess you should spend some more time with a pencil and paper, just thinking of a concept and planning every detail for a few days, than code it and draw it. At least it's more fun that way.

I wish you to make something really great in future.

• Thankful People:

AcetheSuperVillain

You do seem to be highly productive. You should consider skipping all these little games and making a platform shooter instead. NewGrounds loves platform shooters.

• Thankful People:

YWP

I've got to agree with Rogerup on this one... Because of the graphics, I didn't even bother to play beyond one explosive grouping. A well-worn idea like bubble shooting needs more than just the same old mechanics to make it interesting.

Here's the abusive part:

Games like this are one (unexpressed) reason why I didn't want to participate in the Mochi Crew idea proposed by AcetheSuperVillain. In a word it's uninspired.

• Thankful People:

AcetheSuperVillain

Originally posted by YWP Games like this are one (unexpressed) reason why I didn't want to participate in the [Mochi Crew][1] idea proposed by AcetheSuperVillain. In a word it's uninspired.

[1]: https://www.mochimedia.com/community/forum/topic/mochi-crew

To be fair to the Mochi Crew, this game violates at least 2 of the rules for crew consideration.

YWP
Feb 27, 2012 (2 years 51 days ago)

Originally posted by AcetheSuperVillain

Originally posted by YWP Games like this are one (unexpressed) reason why I didn't want to participate in the Mochi Crew idea proposed by AcetheSuperVillain. In a word it's uninspired.

To be fair to the Mochi Crew, this game violates at least 2 of the rules for crew consideration.

Hehe, okay.

• Thankful People:

Satern693

Keep in mind that its questionable whether quality games yeilds the same profit margins as mass produced simple games like this, and it is on this basis to which you should decide what to do.

However seeing that many people object to my taste in graphics :(, i must reiterate that i do think the bubbles although minimalistic, provides the necessary aesthetics for the basic game it is meant to be. Of course though everything is better with more explosions.

• Thankful People:

eichwulf

Bulgaria BG

Commenting on this game gives it more credibility than it deserves. Nothing wrong with making a spam game, I do it too.

• Thankful People:

CBaptista
Feb 28, 2012 (2 years 51 days ago)

You will have to do a lot of work in this game to make it worth playing. There are hundreds of alternatives in the web starting by the classic Puzzle Bobble.

• Thankful People:

Feb 28, 2012 (2 years 51 days ago) edited 2 years 51 days ago

THIS REPLY WAS A MISTAKE, A CONFUSION. PLEASE IGNORE THIS.

• Thankful People:

nmz502

United States US

That sounds rude Mr. C.

Rudeness gets rude PM's published.

• Thankful People:

eichwulf

Bulgaria BG

Originally posted by Jagdish Chanda

Originally posted by eichwulf Commenting on this game gives it more credibility than it deserves. Nothing wrong with making a spam game, I do it too.

Before some days you were submitting my games to the websites. I know you earn some money from kongregate, by submitting my game. Today you are preventing people to comment my games. I can show the world that you submitted my game on kongregate.

That's insane, just show me a link where I submitted your game to kongregate. This is a very serious accusation.

gio-m

United States US

Originally posted by eichwulf

Originally posted by Jagdish Chanda

Originally posted by eichwulf Commenting on this game gives it more credibility than it deserves. Nothing wrong with making a spam game, I do it too.

Before some days you were submitting my games to the websites. I know you earn some money from kongregate, by submitting my game. Today you are preventing people to comment my games. I can show the world that you submitted my game on kongregate.

That's insane, just show me a link where I submitted your game to kongregate. This is a very serious accusation.

Extremely serious, and something that shouldn’t have been made unless Jagdish Chanda has solid proof. Jagdish your reputation is just as much at stake here as eichwulf. Show us the proof.

• Thankful People:

tactswiftly

1) level takes too long to load with all those balls coming in one by one row by row 2) when balls grow a row from the top it looks kind of laggy/choppy 3) red and pink are hard to decipher 4) the empty gray spot where the shooting-ball is at is just a gray ball graphic 5) i'm an expert at Snood and this game is too hard

• Thankful People:

nmz502

United States US

I think you have eichwulf confused with 9clementine (jimbobfreddy games).

• Thankful People:

Sorry eichwulf, it was a misunderstanding. I hope you will understand it.

• Thankful People:

gio-m

United States US

Originally posted by Jagdish Chanda Sorry eichwulf, it was a misunderstanding. I hope you will understand it.

That's a big misunderstanding.

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums