Community

To:
Subject:

noob need help

amandalennox
Apr 04, 2012 (2 years 18 days ago)

Ireland IE

ok as a publisher i want to put mochi game on my site and get paid from the ads.i have uploaded the code to my site and its good to go,now what,do i just pick a game from the catalog and add the html code to my site? is that it? or do i have to do something else to make from the ads in the games? any help would be great. Thanks Amanda

• Thankful People:

noob need help

nmz502
Apr 04, 2012 (2 years 18 days ago)

United States US

You need to be hosting the games in order to earn the publisher share of ad money. That means you need to upload the games to your server, and embed from there.

Also, to answer your next question, you don't earn very much from hosting the game, so you'll probably want to use something like adsense as well. The mochi 10% pub bonus is really just to help cover the cost of hosting the game on your server.

noob need help

amandalennox
Apr 05, 2012 (2 years 17 days ago)

Ireland IE

thanks for replying nmz502.how do i embed the game on my site? i have some on my site www.infoforgamers.com under flash games and i have an adsense account but how do i set it all up ?? sorry for the stupid questions. and is there a guide on how to do this or a video ?any help would be great

• Thankful People:

noob need help

Jason
Apr 05, 2012 (2 years 17 days ago) edited 2 years 17 days ago

United States US

Originally posted by amandalennox thanks for replying nmz502.how do i embed the game on my site? i have some on my site www.infoforgamers.com under flash games and i have an adsense account but how do i set it all up ?? sorry for the stupid questions. and is there a guide on how to do this or a video ?any help would be great

Our documentation and step-by-step guide to setting up your portal as well as our frequently asked questions can be found here: https://www.mochimedia.com/support/pub_docs

Once you have created your free account with Mochi you may also go to your publisher dashboard, click settings, and follow the instructions listed there: https://www.mochimedia.com/pub/settings?MMref=pub_dash_tab_settings

As nmz said, you must actually host the games from your domain by downloading the SWF .zip files and uploading them to your portal. You may also create and use feeds, however, feeds do not qualify you for the revenue share program. Mochi also offers publishers a revenue share for games that use Mochi Coins, our microtransactions system.

To learn more about coins: http://mochiland.com/articles/new-micro-transactions-revenue-share-for-mochi-publishers

And if all else fails, reach out to either support or myself and we would be happy to help you!

• Thankful People:

noob need help

nmz502
Apr 05, 2012 (2 years 17 days ago)

United States US

Originally posted by amandalennox thanks for replying nmz502.how do i embed the game on my site? i have some on my site www.infoforgamers.com under flash games and i have an adsense account but how do i set it all up ?? sorry for the stupid questions. and is there a guide on how to do this or a video ?any help would be great

Learn HTML?

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums