Community

To:
Subject:

[Looking for feedback]

WTFCake
May 04, 2012 (1 year 353 days ago)

Denmark DK

Hello everyone, i would really like some feedback on my game, before i make it available for sponsors.

The game is currently on FGL only, you will need to have 1 approved game to be able to play.

I will describe the game as close to a standard tower defense game, but it really isn't. So if you don't like TD games you shouldn't go play it.

Click here for the game

Please point out the bad things about the game, and tell if you like it :-) Your feedback is very appreciated!

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

ParaLogic
May 06, 2012 (1 year 352 days ago)

Netherlands NL

Just finished the game for the second time :)

Truly a great game. Really liked it.

The game is a bit to slow though. I play the entire game on double speed because it takes to long before you're able to buy new upgrades otherwise. When played at double speed, the speed of the game is just right :)

Great job, good luck selling it. I'm sure you'll find a good sponsor for it!

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

WTFCake
May 06, 2012 (1 year 351 days ago)

Denmark DK

Glad you like it ParaLogic, and thanks for the feedback! :)

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

vladimirsan
May 06, 2012 (1 year 351 days ago) edited 1 year 351 days ago

El Salvador SV

It's really addictive.....actually I had to force myself to stop playing...anyway I think it's really easy at the beginning X__X I don't like that :( I suppose you are giving the player time to create powerful friends...but...I don't know :p I think it's too easy :S

Edit----------------------------

Maybe when I said "easy" I was really trying to imply "slow" :s I mean just 5 -10 enemies in the initial waves...I don't know...just trying to expand my first comment X_X

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

WTFCake
May 07, 2012 (1 year 351 days ago)

Denmark DK

It's only 5 waves with the same enemy at the beginning, it gives the player a better chance of getting into the game, don't think i will change it though. But i'm happy you think it's addicting and thanks for the feedback :D

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

Jason
May 11, 2012 (1 year 346 days ago) edited 1 year 340 days ago

United States US

It's a fun, unique way to do a defense game. I like that your units are free to roam around the map and are not tied to one location. I do agree with the others that it is a bit slow at the start, but all in all, it was a very fun game.

• Thankful People:

[Looking for feedback]

rhu
May 11, 2012 (1 year 346 days ago)

United Kingdom GB

Nice idea :) I liked it.

• Thankful People:
Back To The Forums